Thursday, July 22, 2010

Emergency Service

(Dated June 29, 2010)

Country Club Motors...

Attn: Scott Davis & Tom Armao

Re: Emergency Service 6/21/10

Dear Mr. Davis & Mr. Armao:

On Sunday, June 20th, 2010, my family and I found ourselves without a car due to what we perceived to be a "dead battery" in my 2006 Impala. At the time of the incident, we were vacationing in the Cooperstown, NY area in anticipation of watching my son's Senior Babe Ruth team play on Double Day Field the following morning. When we came out of a local eatery and learned my car wouldn't start we found ourselves stranded, 178 miles from home....

On Monday morning I called my local Chevrolet Dealer in (...), PA, and they located your dealership right away...It was at that time that I first spoke to one of your Service Consultants, Bill DeMarais. I explained to Bill that we were away from home with a car that wouldn't start and a first baseman that needed to get to Double Day Field...Bill was very sympathetic to our situation and told me that if we could get the car started we could bring it in for service. Thankfully the jump worked and we found your location shortly thereafter.

In the meantime, I asked our coach to take my son to the field and made them both a promise that my husband and I would be back in time for the game. AND THAT WE DID. But it wouldn't have been possible without the professionalism and the excellent customer service we received from your service consultant, Bill DeMarais. From the time we arrived at Country (Club) Motors, and drove off to meet our team at the field, he was polite and friendly. Being a customer service provider myself, I completely understand what Monday mornings are like...Bill gave us his undivided attention while processing my car for intake.

...My husband and I were extremely happy with the outcome as we still had time to make our son's game.

In closing I'd like to once again thank Bill DeMarais for his time and assistance and tell him that it's times like this and people like him that remind us of why we put our faith and trust in the Chevrolet name, its products, and the three Chevrolet cars in our family.

Our best regards,

Doreen & Dean
(Edited for space & customer privacy)

No comments:

Post a Comment